My Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 405

For those who have been wondering, where have i been for the last couple of days, i have been here. Its just that due to some last minute shift time changes, i was required to work on saturday(early morning) at 2:15 AM instead of sunda. This was a welcome change because i hate working on sundays. And the prime reason being that i have to work 6 days at a stretch. Anyways, so on friday, we had a nice pot lunch. And after that i went to see Yamla Pagla Deewana. A movie which got so much publicity and hype that when i went in the theatre, there were barely 30 people around. What could have been a laugh riot, was a strict routine fare and to be watched on a DVD rather than a movie hall. After that i come home dead and tired, and crash to bed by 8:30PM. Iwake at 1:00 AM to get ready for work. Saturday was routine, which meant that i completed atleast 2 days of work in a single day. After that i met up with Chaitanya and had a nice lunch at inorbit food court. I also, am seriously contemplating, on buying the nokia n8 mobile phone. I am a die hard nokia fan and it would be high time i bought a second phone because the Nokia N86 is playing up big time. But i detest touch screen technology. But somehow Chaitanya convinced me(Like a sly salesman) to get it and get used to, what will soon be, the next generation technology. Afterwards i came home, surfed the net and by the time i crashed in to the sofa, it was 6 PM. I woke up at 9 PM, watched TV and slept by 9:05 :)
Then i woke up at 11 PM, went to my bed and crashed by 11:10. I woke up today morning at 6:30 PM. So overall, i had a nice 12 and a half hours sleep. Had to be, between thursday and saturday evening i must have got barely 9 hours of sleep. In the morning i did nothing except, again surf the net, play online poker, read the sunday newspapers, had a nice lunch of pasta and then crashed back to the sofa at around 3:15 PM. I woke in an hour, saw some cricket on tv and in the evening, had to take mom out for drive and shopping. We had an early dinner(By Sunday standards) at around 7 PM at The Sun, and now i am home. Its been a good weekend, overall. I got my required sleep, ate well and in a while i will hit the sacks again.
Tomorrow starts another week. Monday mornings are so bad, but, as the saying goes, its a dirty job an someone's gotta do it.
And to my good friend, Avanti, who messaged me on why i didnt update my blog...well now you know.
And to my my only true love..the ode...

Come live with me and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
Woods or steepy mountain yields.

And we will sit upon the rocks,
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
By shallow rivers to whose falls
Melodious birds sing madrigals.

And I will make thee beds of roses
And a thousand fragrant posies,
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

A gown made of the finest wool
Which from our pretty lambs we pull;
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
With buckles of the purest gold;

A belt of straw and ivy buds,
With coral clasps and amber studs:
And if these pleasures may thee move,
Come live with me and be my love.

The shepherds' swains shall dance and sing
For thy delight each May morning:
If these delights thy mind may move,
Then live with me and be my love.

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment